[Zope-dev] Snow-Sprint 2008

Jodok Batlogg jodok at lovelysystems.com
Tue Oct 23 16:02:53 EDT 2007

Lovely Systems is proud to announce the 5th Snow-Sprint in a row.
Between Friday 18th of January 2007 and 25th we’ll code, talk, eat,
drink, sleep, ski, snowboard in the Austrian Alps.

Sprint organisation is done on http://www.openplans.org/projects/snow-
sprint-2008
We’ll definitely focus on Zope3 and High Traffic related topics -
Plone People welcome!

Highlight the week in your calendar, add your name to the Openplans
Wiki and book your flight. More details will be added to the wiki on
the fly.

See you in the mountains!

Jodok and the lovely team

--
"Namespaces are one honking great idea -- let's do more of those!"
   -- The Zen of Python, by Tim Peters

Jodok Batlogg, Lovely Systems
Schmelzhütterstraße 26a, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria
phone: +43 5572 908060, fax: +43 5572 908060-77