[Zope-dev] bsquare'ing

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 06:39:47 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a buildbot here for our buildout based packages.

What I don't get is, how that works:
    f.addStep(Compile(name='bootstrap',
                command='buildout bootstrap .',
                description=['bootstrapping'],
                descriptionDone=['bootstrap']))

We used to issue "python2.4 bootstrap.py",
"buildout bootstrap ." gives an error, unless I'm missing something.

Also, I'd propose some enhancements too:

-def configure(svn_url, http_port=8010, allowForce=False):
+def configure(svn_url, svnuser=None, svnpasswd=None, http_port=8010,allowForce=False, poller=None):
    """Creates a buildout master configuration.

    The configuration returned is almost functional. You just need to add
    slaves.

    """
    c = {}
    c['slavePortnum'] = 8989
-    c['change_source'] = SVNPoller(svn_url, split_file=split_file, pollinterval=30)
+    if poller:
+         c['change_source'] = poller
+    else:
+         c['change_source'] = SVNPoller(svn_url, svnuser=svnsuer, svnpasswd=svnpasswd, split_file=split_file, pollinterval=30)

Christian, opinions? Where to make those changes?

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                          mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
"Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you respond to it."