[Zope-dev] Re: Let's fix the damned website

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Sat Apr 5 15:11:26 EDT 2008

Paul Carduner wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 10:54 AM, Martin Aspeli <optilude at gmx.net> wrote:
>> Paul Carduner wrote:
>>

>>> I'm wondering where the "Documentation" section is?  I'd like to
>>> volunteer for *that* section.  By the way, the design looks pretty
>>> nice.
>>>
>>  There's one (called "Learn") for each project, i.e. zope 2, zope 3, cmf,
>> zodb.
>>
>>  Which one would you like to contribute to?
>
> I'd like to contribute to the Zope 3 one.  I see the "learn" tab on
> the mockup images, but not on http://zode01.lovelysystems.com/.  I
> have a lot of questions about how this might work but I imagine they
> will all be answered once I have an account.

There's no content that isn't visible to anonymous on the site.

Basically, we originally thought we would have one documentation/"learn"
section for all Zope technologies. However, it seemed to make more sense
to have a folder for each sub-project (zope 2, zope 3, cmf, zodb) and
keep documentation there.

What questions do you have?

Martin