[Zope-dev] Re: Let's fix the damned website

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sat Apr 5 18:42:38 EDT 2008

Kent Tenney wrote:
> Look at Sphinx for providing brilliant access to ReST doc.
> http://sphinx.pocoo.org/

I think looking at Sphinx is definitely a worthwhile effort. That said,
I agree with Martin that we shouldn't let the new website effort be held
up by (or distracted by) technological fixes. Let's focus on
introduction texts primarily, at least to get the initial website in the
air.

If people want to explore how Sphinx can be used to publish more
technical documentation about Zope 3, I think this would be a very good
effort, though. Perhaps start with a smaller Zope packages, such as
zope.component, and see how it goes. The hard part will remain the
actual writing of the content.

Regards,

Martijn