AW: [Zope-dev] Status of zam packages

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Tue Apr 8 05:01:36 EDT 2008

Hi David, Chris

> Betreff: Re: [Zope-dev] Status of zam packages
>
> zam (zope application manager) is reimplementation of sorts
> of the z3 zmi using a pagelet and form layers and with a
> plugin architecture and api. I have been working with it a
> bit but not sure how stable the api is so that I can build
> upon it which is what I am doing.

Give me another two weeks and I hope to get ready for a
initial release. Some tests break right now because
I added a contets.html view which depends on z3c.table
and z3c.contents. I think I will skip that dependency since
probably not everybody will use zc.table or z3c.contents

Darryl also did some improvments on a branch of z3c.contents
which we need to merge back before we do a release.

If this is done, ZAM should be stable enough for production.

Regards
Roger Ineichen