[Zope-dev] Re: What happened to the infrae.subversion and py eggs?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Apr 8 18:59:33 EDT 2008

Maurits van Rees wrote:
[snip]
> Error: Couldn't find a distribution for 'py==0.9.0'.
>
> At least, that happens when I do not yet have py-0.9.0-py2.4.egg in my
> egg cache; no complaints when I already have that one.  Has something
> changed in the py egg?  Other explanations for this error?  Meanwhile
> in a virtualenv I can do this without errors:

I know there was a py 0.9.1 release recently, but you'd think that
wouldn't make the old py go away...

Hm, there's still a py 0.9 download url available here:

http://pypi.python.org/simple/py

The one thing I notice is that py-0.9.1 is actually uploaded to the
cheeseshop while the older versions were not (just download urls
pointing back to the py website). Is it possible that this somehow
confused things?

If so, it might be worthwhile to contact the py list and ask them to
upload py 0.9 as a tarball as well.

Regards,

Martijn