[Zope-dev] straighting out the SQLAlchemy integration mess

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Apr 9 14:28:18 EDT 2008

Martijn Faassen wrote at 2008-4-8 23:54 +0200:
>There are at least three approaches to SQLAlchemy integration with Zope:
>Quite possibly
>z3c.sqlalchemy has a release that actually works.

The current release is not very robust against some kinds of temporary
problems. When e.g. the database is restarted, "z3c.sqlalchemy" may
enter a state where all database interactions raise an exception
until Zope is restarted.

Andreas told me that he has a development version which (hopefully)
fixes these kinds of problems.

--
Dieter