AW: [Zope-dev] Re: [Zope3-Users] How do I automatically login a user]

kevin gill kevin at movieextras.ie
Thu Apr 10 12:17:40 EDT 2008

I have completed a first draft of an implementation of a proposal for for
changes to the SessionCredentials Access code (zope.app.authentication).

    http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/SessionCredentialsAPIEnhancements

I want to put them somewhere so that they can be discussed. I think that a
svn.zope.org/Sandbox is the appropriate place.

Can I get committer access to the subversion repository to make changes to
this area? [According to the faq, I ask for commiter access on this list].

Alternatively, is there another location where proposed changes to the
core are generally posted.

Thanks

Kevin