[Zope-dev] Re: Have you checked on the latest commits?

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Thu Apr 10 13:42:55 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 09:20:23AM +1200, Matthew Grant wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 20:02 +0300, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> > > I want to get teh branch to the point where it gets merged.
> >
> > Don't feel that my review is somehow necessary for it being merged.  I
> > tend to procrastinate.  :-(
>
> Could you please tell me what has to happen to get the merge done?

Someone with commit access goes and does the merge :-)

I've looked at your latest checkins a bit.  I got the impression at one
or two places that you didn't quite understand the point of my
suggestion, but none of those were very important.  And, you know,
perfect is the enemy of good.  I've no objections for the merge.

> believe there is some consensus that needs to be reached with the other
> zope.sendmail maintainers?

No, I don't think so.  There's no code ownership in Zope: everybody can
do whatever he or she wants.  At worst you'll get yelled at if you
introduce a bug or commit broken untested code somewhere. ;-)

Marius Gedminas
--
Any sufficiently advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linux.
                -- Jim Dennis