[Zope-dev] Re: Five and browser-oriented components

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Apr 15 06:40:49 EDT 2008

Alexander Limi wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:11:11 -0700, Philipp von Weitershausen
> <philipp at weitershausen.de> wrote:
>
>> *IF* you'd like to be pragmatic, I'd suggest we clean up those failing
>> Plone tests, merge the branch and be on our way.
>
> I'm also happy to make it visible on the Plone agenda, as long as it's
> made clear where the error is and what we have to fix. We all want this
> branch to land on trunk. :)

This gets back to Hanno's suggestion of writing a clean test case that
demonstrates this problem. We can then get it into Zope and fix it. This
should allow cleaning up the Zope 3 integration in Zope 2 significantly.

Then we can start experimenting with Zope 3-based *content* in Zope 2 too.

http://faassen.n--tree.net/blog/view/weblog/2008/01/30/0

Regards,

Martijn