AW: [Zope-dev] Field for blobs?

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Tue Apr 15 11:37:59 EDT 2008

Hi Christian

Regards
Roger Ineichen
_____________________________
END OF MESSAGE

If this widget doesn't depend on ZODB it's a good choice. If it
depends on ZODB and other things it's pobably bad for someone
who likes this widgets but does not use ZODB at all.

Right now all widgets included in the z3c.widget depend only
on:

import re
import zope.schema
import zope.interfaces
import z3c.i18n

I think this is a very good choice and it whould be bad to
depend on more components then that.

The other option whould be to split every widget into it's own
package and use z3c.widget as namespace package.

What do you think?

Regards
Roger Ineichen