[Zope-dev] Re: AW: Field for blobs?

Christian Zagrodnick cz at gocept.com
Wed Apr 16 07:01:13 EDT 2008

On 2008-04-16 10:01:30 +0200, Nikolay Kim <fafhrd at datacom.kz> said:

> On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 17:37 +0200, Roger Ineichen wrote:
>
>> The other option whould be to split every widget into it's own
>> package and use z3c.widget as namespace package.
>>
>> What do you think?
>
> i think we should split z3c.schema and z3c.widget to separate packages,
> so we can have one namespace for all third party fields and widgets

actually, when the __init__.py of z3c.schema would be a namespace
__init__.py one could just add new packages w/o the need to split the
z3c.schema up. Even though this might be a bit confusing.

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891