[Zope-dev] ZConfig 2.5.1 test failures

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 20:17:44 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Timothy Selivanow
<timothy.selivanow at virtualxistenz.com> wrote:
>  Here's the Traceback in case someone is interested in just it (I don't
>  think it's useful because it's the unittest module that raises the
>  error...but that's just me ;)

What's odd is that there's nothing from ZConfig or it's tests in here.
 I can't reproduce this, using either Python 2.4.4 or 2.5.2; in both
cases I'm using setuptools 0.6c8.  I don't think this is a ZConfig
problem, but am willing to be enlightened.

 -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake at gmail.com>