[Zope-dev] Zope 3.4 final schedule?

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Wed Apr 23 04:29:22 EDT 2008

Christian Theune a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 08:19:55AM +0200, Andreas Jung wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I asked already six weeks ago about the schedule for the final 3.4 release
>> and got no reply so far. So once again the same question...how is in charge
>> for doing the 3.4 release?
>
> I'm afraid nobody really is in charge currently. I think Stephan and me might
> be the closest to that (as me having started it and Stephan making the last
> beta release).
>
> Stephan: Can you tell what's currently missing?
>
> We have a release candidate out there (on the zope.org page actually marked as
> stable). Is that candidate good enough to be blessed as 3.4?

Since last RC there was a few minor updates as pointed by Dan Korostelev:

- zc.recipe.filestorage: contains fix for blobstorage configuration problem. The
version in KGS just produces wrong config snippet if you specify blob-dir option
and so it's unusable.

  - zope.app.locales: newer versions contains fixes/updates for Russian (fixes
some ugly mistakes), Japanese and Spanish translations for 3.4.

- z3c.form 1.8.1

and probably others with bugfixes. I think there is few risk to upgrade...
... and to release !

Christophe