[Zope-dev] paver: buildout is utterly doomed

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Apr 23 07:42:42 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 01:28:35PM +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> [...good pointers...]
>
> Anyway, I'm not sure how produce it is to go into discussions like
> this either. I'd rather not distract people from actually producing
> useful websites. :)

It's definitely not productive in the way that it will result in websites. ;)

I'll try to get some input on the sprint next week and shut up until then,
avoiding to distract people from from producing useful websites.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany