AW: [Zope-dev] Re: zope.app.locales i18nmergeall.py not used anymore?

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Wed Apr 30 11:14:39 EDT 2008

> Betreff: [Zope-dev] Re: zope.app.locales i18nmergeall.py not
> used anymore?

[...]

Just a sidenote,

I'm working on a z3c.recipe.i18n which allows to extract message ids
from egg packages. This will allow us to add a z3c.locales which uses a
recipe for extract all the message ids form the configured eggs.

I need this recipe for my own libraries. Because I use packages
like:

p01.foo
p01.bar

and like to provide a locales package like

p01.locales

> I think each and every package should have its own domain.
> Should we just start with that for 3.5 packages? Would this
> break anything?

I guess you are talking about the zope.* namespace, right?

I'll start adding a generic z3c.locales which allows us to
start translate all z3c.* packages which define the plain z3c as domain.

[...]

Regards
Roger Ineichen