[Zope-dev] Possible bug in zope.sqlalchemy - missing commit()

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Wed Aug 27 11:09:10 EDT 2008

Hi,
I'm experiencing some possible bug with sqlalchemy here:

- I query for some data
- Update some data
- Make no flush (autoflush is set to False)

Then no commit is issued, hence my data is not updated in the database.

At least, I looked at the function "tpc_vote" and put some print statement
there and self.tx seems to be None, therefore, no commit() is issued.

If I do a session.flush() after the updates, the session is perfectly
commited.

Does anyone know why and what I can do about it?

Best Regards,
Hermann

hermann at qwer.tk
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7