[Zope-dev] Plone/Zeocluster performances problems

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Dec 8 12:43:50 EST 2008

Jean-Michel FRANCOIS wrote at 2008-12-8 11:17 +0100:
>  Configuration of Zope is a pain. Take a first look there:
>http://blip.tv/file/315714
>Apache in your case is not the problem. I think this is your zope
>configuration (only one thread per instance is a good thing).

I do not think that the sentence inside the "(...)" is correct.

There may be cases where one thread per instance can be recommended
but in general the default (4 threads per instance) is not that bad.
This is especially true when you have a bit more expensive queries
against a relational database.

--
Dieter