[Zope-dev] Mail to checkins list not coming through

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Tue Feb 19 16:01:25 EST 2008

Hi,

I have Zope commit rights now.  I have subscribed to the zope-checkins
list:

http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope-checkins

But when I commit something (I committed to the Sandbox and today to
z3c.sqlalchemy) I get an email:

  Your mail to 'Checkins' with the subject

      SVN: Sandbox/mauritsvanrees-svn-test/ Removing test for my svn
  write access.

  The reason it is being held:

      Post by non-member to a members-only list

Thanks,

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/