[Zope-dev] buildout 'versions' and 'develop' conflict

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sat Feb 23 11:40:39 EST 2008

Hi Christophe. Wichert has just responded with the point I was going to
make in reply. I can agree with your point that emitting warnings are
helpful for misconfiguration or if there has been duplication. I am
opposed to incorporating the type of automatic character that has been
suggested.

Regards,
David