[Zope-dev] zope.viewlet 3.4.1 release broken

Christian Zagrodnick cz at gocept.com
Thu Jan 24 07:41:43 EST 2008

Hi,

the release of zope.viewlet 3.4.1 on pypi is missing the data files
(like .txt and .zcml), hence it is unusable. Also the date in the
CHANGES is wrong (2007 should be 2008)

Roger, it is good that you do releases, but could to please take take
of making them proper?

Unfortunately I cannot fix it since I don't have access to
zope.viewlet, so somebody else please fix it (or give me access).

BTW Roger, z3c.menu.simple has the same problem of missing data files.

Regards,
--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891