AW: [Zope-dev] FileUpload and blob on Windows

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Jan 29 10:23:15 EST 2008

Hi,

Leonardo Rochael schrieb:
> If only there was a flag so that Windows allowed renaming/removing an open
> file, but didn't try to remove the file itself after it was closed...

Actually looking at the restrictions that hard links have on windows, I
guess that windows removes the equivalent of the `inode` on Posix
instead of the directory entry that was associated with the temporary
file. Sounds like bad luck and hard work.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany