[Zope-dev] Re: Syntax error in python2.6

Bristow Thankachan bristow.thankachan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 08:09:08 EDT 2008

hi all,

 I changed the attribute 'with' in
/home/zope/ztrunk26/lib/python/RestrictedPython/Utilities.py
to 'wit' and I ran the tests in python2.4 and I got the following result.

Running tests at level 1
Running unit tests:
  Running:

  Ran 285 tests with 0 failures and 0 errors in 6.587 seconds.
Running Testing.ZopeTestCase.layer.ZopeLite tests:
  Set up Testing.ZopeTestCase.layer.ZopeLite in 0.000 seconds.
  Running:

  Ran 1 tests with 0 failures and 0 errors in 0.064 seconds.
Tearing down left over layers:
  Tear down Testing.ZopeTestCase.layer.ZopeLite in 0.000 seconds.
Total: 286 tests, 0 failures, 0 errors in 1.044 seconds.

Can anybody tell me whether this implies it is backward compatible in
python2.4?

with regards

Bristow