[Zope-dev] buildbot news: sending notifications and current broken builds

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 09:48:42 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Benji York <benji at zope.com> wrote:
> I avoided suggesting this earlier, but perhaps we need to define a level
> to run the tests at.  Then buildbot could run all tests at level X and
> below and you could put the truly long-running tests above X.

Another approach would be to have the buildbot run a bin/buildbot-test
instead of bin/test, if present.  That let's the package suggest what
makes sense for running under buildbot without having to get people to
agree on how "levels" are used (a more complicated issue).

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake at gmail.com>