[Zope-dev] Container bug with unicode traversal

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Wed Jun 11 05:22:26 EDT 2008

Since the problem can be reproduced with a very simple manipulation and leads to
an unusable user account (it occured for me in a production application),
I think it is worth releasing zope.app.container 3.6.1 and backporting to 3.5.x
so the fix be available in zope 3.4

Christophe

https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/163149