[Zope-dev] Re: [ZODB-Dev] Re: Advice on ZODB with large datasets

Laurence Rowe l at lrowe.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 05:20:49 EDT 2008

It's helpful to post your responses to the mailing list, that way when
someone else has a similar problem in the future they'll be able to
find the information.

Inheriting from Persistent is also necessary to control the
granularity of the database. Persistent objects are saved as separate
`records` by ZODB. Other objects do not have a _p_oid attribute and
have to be saved as part of their parent record.

Laurence