[Zope-dev] Re: zope.sendmail Retry fixes and new state machine.

Benji York benji at zope.com
Mon Mar 10 13:52:04 EDT 2008

Gary Poster wrote:
> Perhaps your argument, Tres, is that the effort outweighs the cost in
> this particular case.  That's a more reasonable argument to me.  Maybe
> the scaffolding will be arduous.

I can certainly get on board with that argument..  I, myself, have added
small unit tests to zope.sendmail.

At the time I contemplated converting the tests to doctest, but it
looked too painful because I didn't understand the meaning behind the
assertions being made in the current tests.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer