AW: [Zope-dev] Re: Heads up - package lost on pypi!

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Wed May 7 11:04:51 EDT 2008

Hi

> Betreff: [Zope-dev] Re: Heads up - package lost on pypi!
>
> Baiju M wrote:
> > Roger Ineichen wrote:
> >>  Hi all
> >>
> >>  The z3c.configurator package is gone on PyPi.
> >>
> >>  Does sombody know what's happen? And more important, how can we
> >> recover this?
> >
> > AFAIK, only owners can delete it.
> > May be deleted by an owner by mistake.
> > I am not sure whether we can recover it.
>
> Are really sure it ever existed?
>
> Googling for:
>
> "http://pypi.python.org/pypi/z3c.configurator"
>
> didnt' return any obvious hits. Doesn't mean much, it might
> not have made it to the index. Note that there is a
> z3c.configurator upload here:
>
> http://download.zope.org/distribution/

hehe,
I guess you are right. Seems that the package never exist
on pypi. bad, bad

I just uploaded the released 1.1.1 tag version to pypi
and will cleanup the setup and release a documented version
later.

Should I add someone as additional pypi Owner to that package?

Regards
Roger Ineichen
END OF MESSAGE