[Zope-dev] Update on my buildbot

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue May 13 11:13:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

my buildbot (http://zopebuildbot.whq.gocept.com) has been running fine for a
while now and I started sending out notifications to myself and would like to
open up the failing build notifications to the public.

The other buildbot sends mails to this list which I consider currently not
practicable for my installation as there are about 57 projects that fail (and
337 that work).

The current notification mode sends a message on every failed build. Another
option would be to only send notifications when the build status changes from
the last time.

Oppinions?

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany