AW: [Zope-dev] Zope3 on Google AppEngine

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Thu May 22 12:34:56 EDT 2008

Hi jodok

 Please drop me a note (jodok at lovelysystems.com,
> batlogg on skype/AIM) or give me a call (+43 664 9636963) if
> you want to join us.

Sounds very interesting. But take care, not every customer likes
to have his data on such a share. Think about what could happen
if google get a negative touch in the future. Probably you must
be able to switch very fast from google to a none shared DB
if customers become a bad feeling about it.

But I guess that's another topic. Anyway, sounds really great!

Regards
Roger Ineichen