[Zope-dev] Re: Proposal to add docs section to all top level zope3 package buildouts

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue May 27 07:58:06 EDT 2008

Benji York wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 2:00 AM, Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com> wrote:
>> I think you change isn't necessary on this level. From the automation point of
>> view, I would create a script that [...]
>
> +1
>
> Any repo-wide change like this is expensive (and somewhat unlikely to
> stick), so a centralized approach (as Christian suggests) seems
> appropriate.

+1 for that too. The script can also take care of uploading everything
to a website somewhere. This is something that the individual approach
can't do. That said, we may not want to upload the trunk docs to a
website but the documentation of the last released egg or something. We
could figure this out by cross-correlating SVN with PyPI...

Regards,

Martijn