[Zope-dev] Dependencies and future of zope 3

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Sep 3 11:27:55 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 03 September 2008, David Pratt wrote:
> I am trying to avoid the need for selective forking that Chris has found
> necessary to make progress with bfg. I want to continue using zope since
> these things are a big factor for the factors I stated.

I do not think that this community is so hard headed that forking is
necessary. As far as I remember, I have not seen any serious commitment on
their side. Many of us are interested in decreasing the dependency tree, so
solutions will be found. It is just so much easier to fork.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter