[Zope-dev] batching zope.sendmail

Daniel Widerin daniel.widerin at kombinat.at
Tue Sep 9 11:48:10 EDT 2008

hi guys

i'm out of the plone world and since i'm developing for singing&dancing
i would really like to have batching included into zope.sendmail.

queuedDelivery does have self.interval which defines time between each
queue-run. most mailservers accept only 10 connections at the same time
and thats the point why we should think about batching.

i've played around with zope.sendmail 3.5 and implemented batching on my
testserver. anybody interested for commiting this into a new
branch/trunk and have a look at it?

saily