[Zope-dev] z3c.form - status of 1.9.0 and 2.0 (and a bug)

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 11:41:21 EDT 2009

Hello Martin,

I think 1.9 is a definite candidate for bugfixes because it is
included right now in KGS 3.4, that means it should be the stable on.

2.0 depends already on features of some packages of the trunk.
(I asked also myself whether that's a good thing, because 1.9 is so
ancient and 2.0 does not work with KGS 3.4)

I would make a branch from the
svn://svnzope/repos/main/z3c.form/tags/1.9.0
tag, do the bugfix and make the release as 1.9.1.

Stephan?

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com