[Zope-dev] new www.zope.org, new dev.zope.org, old www.zope.org

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Apr 6 04:21:09 EDT 2009

Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
> There really should be not problem to integrate current
> www.zope.org/Products and www.zope.org/Members including the LDAP
> authentication service into an new www.zope.org.

I really don't think we need to implement this if Andreas' redirect plan
works out. You're more than welcome to maintain old.zope.org ;-)

> No need to break any
> links - we already did similar with moving DevHome wikis out to
> wiki.zope.org.

Well yeah, but that hasn't made the information there any more
maintained. Just last week I had to go through and remove a couple of
references to account.php.

I know the plan here is to replace that with the contents of
http://docs.zope.org/developer/, and have dev.zope.org go to the same
place. The sooner that happens the better...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk