[Zope-dev] who wants to maintain Zope 3?

Tim Hoffman timh at zute.net
Tue Apr 14 21:48:13 EDT 2009

I thhink just dropping zmi is ploblematical
without a management ui alternative. How would you propose managing
things like per instance pluggable auth components. zcml is not enough
and nor is any other static config. You need per instance persistent
configuration and I am assuming grok and anything using zope 3
(traiditional server) would need to do this.  So anyone buidling a
instance based manageble tool would want to ship it with a management
ui that would work on multiple zope toolkit based
systems,