[Zope-dev] Defining Zope 3.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 03:30:35 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 06:06, Gary Poster <gary.poster at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, again, in sum, I propose that this discussion should simply be reduced
> to a rename to start with: Zope 3, as defined by the KGS -> Zope Toolkit.

As I understand it (but Martijn may correct me) the Zope Toolkit will
have it's own KGS which is significantly smaller than the Zope 3 KGS,
and not useable as an app server by itself. I would like to see a
renaming of the Zope 3 KGS, but not to Zope Toolkit, as it's a subset.

http://regebro.wordpress.com/
+33 661 58 14 64