[Zope-dev] Defining Zope 3.

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Apr 17 03:41:10 EDT 2009

Hey,

Martin Aspeli wrote:
[snip]
> I do realise that this derails Maritjn's focus slightly, but I don't
> think we've lost the idea that there may be value in maintaining a
> larger KGS.

The whole idea of whatever-Zope 3-is-designated-as just being a "larger
KGS" strikes me as strange. Frankly it strikes me as indicative of
what's wrong with this community. Grok isn't just a KGS; it's a project
and there's documentation and a web presence. Zope 2 isn't just a KGS
either.

If the perception of such a thing is that limited... oh well, I will
stop worrying about it altogether. It's not going to be very popular.

I'll note again that the Zope Toolkit won't have documents on "How to
get started developing with the Zope Toolkit".

Regards,

Martijn