[Zope-dev] z3c.javascript license question

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Apr 17 11:36:16 EDT 2009

Hi there,

On svn.zope.org we have a library called z3c.javascript. Never got
released to pypi, but it did get released to download.zope.org/distribution

It basically contains a pile of javascript libraries. These have very
non-ZPL licenses.

I wonder whether anyone at zope corporation ever got permission for
checking these in?

What shall we do with this stuff? I'm tempted to remove it wholesale,
except z3c.widget uses bits in it, and that in turn is used by
megrok.form, which is how all this came to light. z3c.widget is released
on pypi (though newer releases exist in download.zope.org/distribution
again).

Wwe will probably be able to rewrite megrok.form to lose the z3c.widget
dependency easily enough, so I'm going to propose we do this on grok-dev.

Regards,

Martijn