[Zope-dev] Defining Zope 3.

Helmut Merz helmutm at cy55.de
Mon Apr 20 13:53:35 EDT 2009

Am Montag, 20. April 2009 16:11 schrieb Martijn Faassen:
> Helmut Merz wrote:
> [snip story]
>
> > So that's my story.
> >
> > @Martijn: do you still have access to the PSU time machine?
> > It would be great if you could verify this somehow. Or maybe
> > you can even get clearer and more consistent information...
> >
> :)
>
> We need to learn more about this Zivilisation! I hope you will
> inform us if you receive any future mysterious messages.

Hm, I don't think I'd like to contact them again - they look like
this:
http://www.ff2d.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/caveman.jpg

Though I would be curious to find out what will happen to TTW
development...

> Unfortunately I lost access to the PSU time machine last year
> because I sent it back to my former self of 2006 to use it
> there to go back into the past. It's lost in an n-complexity
> infinite temporal recursion. There is some hope that advanced
> aquisition paradox engineering could lift it out again, but it
> hasn't worked yet.

For A-APE you would have to employ XMMP (eXtended
Multidimensional Monkey Patching). Or you could just remove all
acquisition-related stuff (hint: put it into zepo.acquisition)
and reboot the universe.

Helmut