[Zope-dev] zc.buildout broken

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Fri Apr 24 07:55:35 EDT 2009

Hi all, thanks for the Feedback....

Here is a pastebin link. Posting to a mailinglist
is defently to bad for this 4572 lines of traceback ;-)

http://pastebin.com/f1adc7a43

I think there are different things wrong. The first
error looks like a difference in linux and windows
output:
File "d:\eggdev\source\zc\zc.buildout\trunk\src\zc\buildout\buildout.txt",
line 55, in buildout.txt
Failed example:
    ls(sample_buildout, 'eggs')
Expected:
    setuptools.egg
    -  zc.buildout.egg
Got:
    -  setuptools.egg-link
    -  zc.buildout.egg

Other errors look like a path encoding problem
because there is no difference if I compare:
File "d:\eggdev\source\zc\zc.buildout\trunk\src\zc\buildout\buildout.txt",
line 287, in buildout.txt
Failed example:
    print system(buildout),
Expected: