[Zope-dev] Upcoming Zope 2.9-2.11 releases

Christophe Tronche ch.tronche at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 03:13:38 EDT 2009

Ok, and sorry for being so poorly informed.

We gave a try to ubuntu 9 last week, and we can't work with it: our zope
application uses several other packages that are no longer supported (nor
installed) with python 2.4. So this is a sensitive subject.

Congratulations to all for all this outstanding work.

Regards,
Ch. Tronche