[Zope-dev] KGS trunk without failures

Wolfgang Schnerring ws at gocept.com
Fri Aug 7 06:52:38 EDT 2009

* Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> [2009-08-07 06:01]:
> How to do you specify the projects to be tested?  Does every project
> in versions get tested? If so, how do you specify versions for
> projects that you don't want to run tests for but do want to fix the
> version of.

With z3c.recipe.compattest, to build the list of projects to run tests
for you can at the moment:
- specify project names to include
- specify buildout section names whose keys will be included
(and it defaults to the [versions] section for ease of use)
- specify regexes to remove entries from the included list

So if your [versions] section contains projects you don't want to run
tests for, I guess you either need to exclude those explicitly, or not
feed this section to compattest in the first place and build up the
include list in a different way instead.

Could you elaborate what use case you are envisioning here?

Wolfgang