[Zope-dev] How to update the ZTK KGS (was Re: Working KGS tool! (was Re: IRC discussion about testing))

Jan-Jaap Driessen jdriessen at thehealthagency.com
Wed Aug 26 10:46:37 EDT 2009

2009/8/25 Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com>:
> Hi there,
>
> Fabio Tranchitella wrote:
> [snip]
>> Will we have an "official" buildbot instance somewhere under the zope.org
>> domain? In this case, I'm willing to administer and maintain it, if nobody
>> else steps in.
>
> I'd be happy to see this. We can do this with a DNS thing
> (buildout.zope.org) or we can actually run something on zope.org if
> someone explains what should be done to Jens. (the minimal info of: this
> script needs to be run every n hours).
>
> Regards,
>
> Martijn

Hi Martijn,

Fabio Tranchitella, Sebastien Douche and I are combining our efforts
for a ztk-kgs buildbot.

I set up a buildbot and 12 slaves for testing the kgs
(svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zopetoolkit/branches/jim-kgs/kgs). The
setup is still on my local machine, so I share the preliminary results
through pastebin.com:

python 2.4 on winxp : http://pastebin.com/m28ef94cc
- zope.testing
- zope.dottedname

python 2.5 on winxp : http://pastebin.com/f48e61f38
- zope.testing
- zope.app.twisted (may be related to running the tests inside a
buildbot environment)
- zope.dottedname

python 2.6 on winxp : http://pastebin.com/f6286c78e
- zope.testing
- zope.app.dav
- zope.dottedname

python 2.4 and 2.5 on ubuntu 32bit, ubuntu 64bit and osx: no failures.

python2.6 tests fail on ubuntu 32bit, ubuntu 64bit and osx:
http://pastebin.com/m4302c60d
- zope.testing

We hope to bring the buildbot online soon.

Kind regards,

--
Jan-Jaap Driessen

email: jdriessen at thehealthagency.com