[Zope-dev] the ZCA API decision

Thomas Lotze tl at gocept.com
Thu Dec 3 15:33:55 EST 2009

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Thomas Lotze, are you happy enough with this to still help with the
> implementation?

I am indeed. This isn't the ideal solution I had hoped for, but it is a
big step in a good direction from my point of view and I don't see any
part of it that might take us away from the ideal solution which I still
hope we can implement at some point in the future.

How are we going to organise the work? Do you intend to sketch out a plan
for action? Should everyone create their own branches and experiment for a
while first?

--
Thomas