[Zope-dev] implementing zope.component 4.0

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 03:43:05 EST 2009

Hi Jim,

Do I remember well that you did the last optimization round around
adapters?
If yes, did you have some tests for that, they could be handy now.

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced. Even a proverb is no proverb to you till your life has illustrated it.