[Zope-dev] zope.app.form and zope.formlib

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Dec 30 19:52:48 EST 2009

Hey,

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> So I'm back to my original approach again...

This approach is working; I've moved the widget implementations and most
tests from zope.app.form into zope.formlib now. zope.formlib has no more
dependency on zope.app.form anymore either, instead zope.app.form
depends on zope.formlib.

There are still some functional tests to port and this is a bit more
tricky. Hopefully I (or someone else) will get around to it soon.

I'm talking about the test_functional_* tests in
zope.app.form.browser.tests. Not of all of them are sensibly portable to
zope.formlib, but the widget-related ones are. I have a few examples of
ported versions already in zope.formlib.tests.

Regards,

Martijn