[Zope-dev] [Zope] Zope 3.4.0 Released!

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Feb 2 10:15:36 EST 2009

On Monday 02 February 2009, Zvezdan Petkovic wrote:
> On Feb 2, 2009, at 9:28 AM, Sebastien Douche wrote:
> > KGS 1.x uses new anatomy (major/minor/):
> > http://download.zope.org/zope3.4/intro.html
>
> Am I the only one who finds those pale green links on a white
> background quite unreadable?
>
> The code examples with that same color on dark grey are OK, but such a
> pale color on white just doesn't work.
>
> At least for me.

It's an Open Source project. :-) Go into
zope.release/src/zope/release/templates and fix the layout at your hearts
content. Send us a before and after screenshot so that we all agree it is an
improvement. Updating the site is a matter of calling a script.

BTW, as I see from your E-mail address you are working for Zope Corp. and you
should be well indoctrinated in Open Source. :-)

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter