[Zope-dev] Zope 3.4.0 Released!

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 04:22:45 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 16:20, Stephan Richter
<srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> wrote:
> Nobody reacted to my E-mail when I asked for feedback. It was extra work and I
> tried to limit the scope of coding as much as possible. You don't want to
> know how much time I put into this release as it is.

I obviously didn't read it properly. :)
It's no panic, but yeah, I think automatic upgrades like that would be
a nice option. But it might be something that could be a part of the
buildout recipe. But admittedly it's really mostly only useful for
developers, wouldn't want production machines to upgrade without me
being explicit about it.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64