[Zope-dev] Retiring the Zope SVN trunk? was: Re: Zope Tests: 6 OK, 2 Failed

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Tue Feb 3 18:18:26 EST 2009

I don't think you faired that badly. ;-)

One obvious problem is the removal of the 'defaultSkin' directive,
which is still in use by CMFDefault. The rest looks harmless.

I am not opposed to ditching the trunk, but I don't think keeping it
in sync (if only for a transition period) is impossible either.

Stefan